PDFOptim is a simple and intuitive way to compress, reduce and optimize PDF file size. PDFOptim provides easy and effective ways to compress big image-rich PDF files using extensive set of options and presets. Supports batch processing and provide real time original as well as optimized PDF document preview for side-by-side quality comparison.
Simple steps to compress PDF documents
- Add PDF files into list.
- Choose compression filter.
- Click Save and Set target folder.
Compression filter options
- JPEG compression with quality control.
- Color model conversion for all color data of all PDF objects using RGB, CMYK and Gray color profiles.
- Image sampling with quality, Downsampling at lower resolution decrease the file size dramatically.
Real time preview of original-PDF and optimized-PDF
- It helps you to compare optimized-PDF integrity and quality side-by-side.
- Synchronized preview zooming options - ZoomIn, ZoomOut, Actual Size and Zoom to Fit.
- Track-pad gestures for preview are also supported.
- Feature to Save your favorite customized compression filter as new preset.
- Many flexible add file options beside direct Add File/Folder buttons. Like Simply Drag & Drop into list or Right click & Open With in Finder or Drop files on "PDFOptim" application to add files into list for conversion.
- PDF Page traversing controls, Right click contextual menu on preview to enhances the PDFOptim usability.
Predefined set of compression filters
- 50 dpi, High Quality
- 72 dpi, Low Quality
- 72 dpi, Medium Quality
- 72 dpi, High Quality
- 144 dpi, Low Quality
- 144 dpi, Medium Quality
- 144 dpi, High Quality
- 200 dpi, Average Quality
- 200 dpi, High Quality